About Me

Life is learning. Life is change. Life is good. Life doesn't have to cost a lot. I want to make my life greener, healthier, and thriftier. And I want to enjoy doing it!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nothing Much, Really

There really hasn't been anything worth talking about this past week ... unless you're a hockey fan.

I'm not.

I commute though a sea of Canucks jerseys and raucous fan-type noises, and I don't enjoy it.  Good thing I have an mp3 player and good Skull Candy headphones ... otherwise I'd be sorely tempted to call in sick and work from home on game days.  At least there are only one or two games left  -  one if the Canucks win tomorrow, two if they lose and have to play the tiebreaker on Wednesday.

And yes, I do have the good sense not to say (in public anyway) "It's just a game."

No comments:

Post a Comment